Sunday, December 26, 2010

Back from my deep long slumber.....

Yes.... as the tile says, I'm back from my long hiatus... So back to update though no one's here anyways.

So recently I was watching many vocaloid songs and a lot of nico nico covers.Though Christmas is over here's a few Christmas covers from our lovable utaites :

ハッピーシンセサイザ byヲタみん



メリクリ みんみん!!!
I swear min min and I must have some sort of mind connection!!!*shot by rabid fans* But seriously she always covers the song I addicted at that time. Same thing happen with Calc. -piano version- and Aitai.... I was addicted to terry and Any's Happy synthesizer before min min's cover was uploaded.

廃都アトリエスタにて そらる&ろん



After the mindblowing Smiling Re*member version... And now a collab with Lon! How awsome can this guy be!!! I have always like Lon since her first upload, world is mine. And as usual Soraru is using auto tune... Or are my ears playing with me again? Ahhhh Soraru is my favorite singer right now (next to min min that is)....... Was listening to his namahousou at Christmas and apparently he is a president of his own company (he didn't elaborate on that) and has no interest of pursuing his music career. Oh why oh why...

クリスマス?なにそれ美味しいの? by ヒャダイン



I guess most people must have heard this song before since it tops the Utaran for whole December. Hyadain is really awesome. I fall in love with this utaite when I first heard his : Me, myself and nico nico douga. It moved me to tears lolz.

Vocaloid Christmas songs? Don't have any. I'm too occupied with nico nico covers now.

No comments: